Monday, November 22, 2010

Time to Work

Ready for some free time. This time not to slouch around as much. Oh it will happen for the first week simply out of recovery of being a complete nerd in DAAP and feeling like I never leave the place. After my week of doing absolutely nothing though I am really ready to start redoing my portfolio and finishing off a few projects from this quarter to be portfolio ready. This is the first time that I feel excited to put together a portfolio. I think I have finally reached the point where I am starting to feel proud of my designs and not having to struggle through creating a portfolio that I know looks bad. The skills are there now to create something good and that provides motivation and excitement for me to follow through. Only have to make it to December 7th then life can go back to normal and I can get going on the new portfolio. It's all about telling a story this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment