Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alarm Clock

How do I percieve getting up. I think most people who sleep in base getting up on how far they can push back their chores for the morning before they have to leave. This alarm clock takes that to a literal sense and has the alarm start at the desired time and go off every ten minutes just like a snooze button. Except every time you decide to hit the snooze button as opposed to ten minutes passing it informs you of what you won't be able to do if you decide to continue sleeping. I think it is a fun simple way of looking at the alarm clock system. This could turn into something fun to discuss at work to. "I have been getting up a Pee? like every day (see image)." The image below is a quick representation of what the product will become. I am currently in the process of developing it further and will post when ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment