Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Placement

Well it's about time I get back to blogging. Recently I have been doing a lot of thinking about where I want to go with my career. I may be just seeing this because I have been frustrated with I.D. recently but many people that are extremely successful at their profession often don't start off traditionally in that field, or studying that field. Is this because they have a different perspective then every other person educated in the field or because they have a different process. With graduation fast approaching this is something that has really been staring me in the face. Back around February I kept having thoughts of where I wanted to go in design. I slowly came to the conclusion that I should just go with the flow and wherever I end up design is going to be the best fit for me. Anyways still definitely thinking about this every day and I am still completely lost in the fog. No answers yet, 2 years left to go hopefully I will figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment