Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Critique

I think this blog was a good way to keep motivated and constantly thinking about design. I know I would not have done it probably had it not been required but I like to think I will keep it updated. It has proved to be a great tool with showing companies current work as well as friends and family. Hopefully I can keep up on the random writing about theories and such, because I know not many people are reading it so there is no pressure really in what I am saying. Also it has provided a good web between the class to see other people's work. I think that is the most important thing it has done. Like Michael said strengthening the class is always good and is only going to benefit yourself in the long run, and the sharing of ideas and thoughts on a blog is a good tool for doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment