Thursday, December 2, 2010

Questions for a Professional Designer

I guess there are a lot of things I would like to ask a professional designer but if I had to narrow it down to three things at this point in my design career none of them would really be related to technical skills or anything of that nature. So here are the three I would ask.

1.) As a student I am struggling to find my identity as a designer and what I want to do. When I do you do suggest holding out for a job that I really find interesting or simply taking one gaining experience and hoping for the dream job later.

2.) As you progress in the design field and move up in a company how much less designing do you get to do? I obviously would like to move up, however if it means being far less involved with the design I would honestly rather stay at a lower position my whole life.

3.) What was a pivotal thing that happened to you as a designer?

1 comment: